During the hypnosis part of the session you will be guided into a similar state where your mind is far more responsive to suggestion. Suggestions that will be of benefit will be made and these can help reduce unhelpful or unwanted thought patterns.
Clients often comment how 'ordinary' hypnosis feels as it is very similar to daydreaming. You will have complete control and often hear everything that is being said to you. Most importantly, you cannot be made to do, think or feel anything you don't want to; your subconscious mind will reject any suggestion that is inappropriate for you.
Hypnotherapy is not magic and requires commitment and a want to change. If you are ready to accept change, whether that is by giving up smoking, wanting to reduce feelings of anxiety or finally be able to get on a plane without having a panic attack then hypnotherapy can be extremely effective.
With the help, skill and support of a hypnotherapist, new perspectives and insights can be achieved at a subconscious level, making positive and lasting change. And so this is how I can help.
• Are you struggling to sleep and then feel exhausted during the day?
• Do feelings of anxiety leave you thinking that you can't cope?
• Do you suffer with a low or depressive mood?
• Do you have a phobia which stops you getting on a plane or stops you doing the things you want to do? Maybe this also impacts on your family too?
• Do you want to overcome a habit such as smoking but, no matter how hard you try, you can't stop?
• Do you want to get your weight under control?
• Do you feel that health conditions control your life?
• Are you lacking in confidence and/or self esteem?
• Do you have an interview or exams coming up that are making you anxious?
• Are you a sportsperson who wants to mentally prepare for an event?
• Do you feel like you are just going through the motions?
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy can help you deal with all of these conditions and many more